Jesus is ALIVE

“Don’t worry about anything, but in all your prayers ask God for what you need, always asking him with a thankful heart. And God’s peace, which is far beyond human understanding will keep your hearts and minds safe in union with Christ Jesus.” (St Paul to Philippians 4:6-7)

Three Daily Prayers

Jesus asks us to pray these prayers daily

 


Novena of Confidence to the Sacred Heart of Jesus

O Lord, Jesus Christ,
to Your Most Sacred Heart I confide this intention.
(Here mention your request)

Only look upon me,
then do what Your Heart inspires,
Let Your Sacred Heart decide,
I count on it, I trust in it,
I throw myself on It's Mercy.
Lord Jesus You will not fail me.
Sacred Heart of Jesus, I trust in Thee.
Sacred Heart of Jesus, I believe in Thy love for me.
Sacred Heart of Jesus,
Thy Kingdom Come.

O Sacred Heart of Jesus,
I have asked for many favours,
but I earnestly implore this one.
Take it, place it in Thy Sacred Heart.
When the Eternal Father sees it
covered with Thy Precious Blood,
He will not refuse it.
It will be no longer my prayer but Thine, O Jesus.

O Sacred Heart of Jesus, I place my trust in Thee.
Let me never be confounded.
Amen.

 

Prayer to St. Michael

St Michael the Archangel, defend us in the day of battle,
be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil.

May God rebuke him, we humbly pray,
and do thou, O prince of the Heavenly Host,
by the Power of God,
cast into hell Satan, and all the other evil spirits
who prowl through the world seeking the ruin of souls.
Amen.
Mary, Queen of Holy Angels
Pray for us!

The Memorare of St. Bernard

Remember,
O most gracious Virgin Mary
that never was it known
that anyone who fled to thy protection,
implored thy help,
or sought thy intercession,
was left unaided.

Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee.
O Virgin of Virgins my Mother!
To thee do I come,
before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful.

O Mother of the Word Incarnate!
Despise not my petitions,
but in thy mercy hear and answer me.
Amen.

Evangelize with FIRE - Now - Using Media Tools

Recent Spiritual Topics

Most Popular Catholic Prayers