Jesus is ALIVE

“Don’t worry about anything, but in all your prayers ask God for what you need, always asking him with a thankful heart. And God’s peace, which is far beyond human understanding will keep your hearts and minds safe in union with Christ Jesus.” (St Paul to Philippians 4:6-7)

Prayer of Repentance and Deliverance



Lord Jesus, you have endured me all these years with my sins, but nonetheless You pitied me;

I was led astray in every way, but now I will sin no more; 
I have wronged You and I have been unjust; 
I will be so, no more; 
I renounce sin, 
I renounce the Devil, 
I renounce iniquity that stains my soul; 
free my soul from all that is against Your holiness;

I entreat You, Lord Jesus, to rescue me from all evil; Come Jesus now, come now and abide in my heart;

Forgive me, Lord Jesus, and allow me to rest in You, For You are my Shield, my Redeemer and my Light and in You do I trust;

From today I will bless You Lord at all times;

I repudiate evil and all other gods and idols, for You are the Most High over the world, far transcending all other gods;
By Your mighty arm, rescue me from ill health, rescue me from being a captive, rescue me from trouble and defeat my enemy the Devil; come quickly to my help O Saviour!

Amen



People do not know how to totally repudiate Satan in their prayers, who is controlling them, blinding them and giving them a lot of suffering, either through illness or by making them captives.
This prayer will be very effective if prayed with the heart and sincerity.

Evangelize with FIRE - Now - Using Media Tools

Recent Spiritual Topics

Most Popular Catholic Prayers