Jesus is ALIVE

“Don’t worry about anything, but in all your prayers ask God for what you need, always asking him with a thankful heart. And God’s peace, which is far beyond human understanding will keep your hearts and minds safe in union with Christ Jesus.” (St Paul to Philippians 4:6-7)

It is to You that I go, oh Lord




Lord I come to offer my life to You. I come from You. It is to You that I go. When I am united with You, my heart finds its peace - for I know my life is secure. I seek no lasting city in this world. Here I am a pilgrim! In this passing world with its deceptive offers, You O Lord, are my only true refuge and wealth.

Let my every moment be guided by Your Blessed Presence. As I wait on You O God, let me hear Your voice of comfort and strength. Be the truth that gives light and meaning to my life and struggles. May Your love console and uphold me. O Lord, You are my only way to salvation, to peace and joy and life. Hold me by the hand and lead me in the way of life - to pastures green and waters fresh!

Amen

Evangelize with FIRE - Now - Using Media Tools

Recent Spiritual Topics

Most Popular Catholic Prayers