Jesus is ALIVE

“Don’t worry about anything, but in all your prayers ask God for what you need, always asking him with a thankful heart. And God’s peace, which is far beyond human understanding will keep your hearts and minds safe in union with Christ Jesus.” (St Paul to Philippians 4:6-7)

Deliverance by Fr. Gabriele Amorth

Prayer of Deliverance by Fr. Gabriele Amorth

My Lord and my God, my God and my all, with your sacrifice on the Cross you redeemed us and defeated the power of Satan. I beg you to deliver me from every evil presence and every evil influence.

I ask you in your name, I ask you for the sake of your wounds, I ask you for the sake of your blood, I ask you for the sake of your Cross, I ask you through the intercession of Mary, Immaculate and Sorrowful.

May the blood and the water that flow from your side wash over me to purify me, deliver me, heal me. 

Amen.

Evangelize with FIRE - Now - Using Media Tools

Recent Spiritual Topics

Most Popular Catholic Prayers