Jesus is ALIVE

“Don’t worry about anything, but in all your prayers ask God for what you need, always asking him with a thankful heart. And God’s peace, which is far beyond human understanding will keep your hearts and minds safe in union with Christ Jesus.” (St Paul to Philippians 4:6-7)

Going Straight To Heaven - Prayer of a poor Clare Nun

Prayer For Daily Neglects

Eternal Father, I offer Thee the Sacred Heart of Jesus, with all its love, all its sufferings and all its merits: First -- To expiate all the sins I have committed this day and during all my life. Gloria Patri. Second -- To purify the good I have done badly this day and during all my life. Gloria Patri.
Third -- To supply for the good I ought to have done, and that I have neglected this day and during all my life. Gloria Patri.
A Poor Clare nun who had just died, appeared to her Abbess, who was praying for her, and said to her, "I went straight to Heaven, for, by means of this prayer, recited every evening, I paid all my debts."



Evangelize with FIRE - Now - Using Media Tools

Recent Spiritual Topics

Most Popular Catholic Prayers